The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Cancer is a BITCH!!

Started by Superchecker, May 31, 2020, 07:55:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Superchecker

Hi Gang... Many of you might remember the fact that I lost my brother a year ago to brain cancer... He was just 48...

And now, my wife is dealing with ovarian cancer.... The prognosis so far is a positive one, but the road to a resolution can get bumpy for sure...

Hug those who are important to you. Hugs...
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: Superchecker post_id=364161 time=1590926159 user_id=101
Hi Gang... Many of you might remember the fact that I lost my brother a year ago to brain cancer... He was just 48...

And now, my wife is dealing with ovarian cancer.... The prognosis so far is a positive one, but the road to a resolution can get bumpy for sure...

I am so sorry about your wife's diagnosis SC. We all hope her she gets through this battle. Keep us informed.

Anonymous

That's terrible Super. I hope she wins the battle and gets through this with no hiccups along the way.

Anonymous

Jesus H brother. Cancer is a cunt.

@realAzhyaAryola

Thanks for trusting us enough to confide in us, Super. I wish you and your wife strength to face the challenges ahead. With the advances we can utilize  in medicine today, I am confident your wife will fight an enemy that can be treated and that she can also beat. There are millions of cancer survivors today to give us all hope.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

I'm so sorry about your wife's cancer diagnosis SC..

She'll be in my prayers.

Anonymous

When did your wife get this bad news?

Zetsu

I'm so sorry Super... hope your wife will be ok.
Permanently off his rocker

Superchecker

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=364248 time=1590969395 user_id=2015

First week in May... A badly swollen leg led to CT scan which discovered the cancer
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: Superchecker post_id=364301 time=1591003275 user_id=101

First week in May... A badly swollen leg led to CT scan which discovered the cancer

Is it stage one Super?

Anonymous

Quote from: Superchecker post_id=364301 time=1591003275 user_id=101

She probably thought an infection, not cancer.

Superchecker

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=364338 time=1591027298 user_id=2015

She probably thought an infection, not cancer.

Thank you for your concern and compassion...

85% sure it's ovarian cancer. Plus 2 blood clots.

She has a team of cancer and blood doctors working on a plan of action.
<t></t>

Superchecker

Just want to thank everyone here for their kind wishes...
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: Superchecker post_id=364399 time=1591058544 user_id=101

You are a good guy. Even if you were not, most people would empathize with your situation.

Anonymous

Quote from: Superchecker post_id=364399 time=1591058544 user_id=101

I just hope your missus will be alright.